MyoTech Dental Blog
Important Notice to MyoTech Dental Patients Regarding COVID-19
Dr. Prudent, Dr. Simpson and staff are closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 situation.
Currently, MyoTech Dental is open only for urgent care. If you have an appointment with us such as a checkup, cleaning or a filling this appointment is canceled and we will work with you to reschedule it.
If you have an urgent dental need, please call our office at 309-764-0008.
Urgent care means:
- Severe toothache
- Swelling of gums, face or neck
- Bleeding in your mouth that does not stop
Please do not come in to the office without first calling us at 309-764-0008.
All patients will be asked the following screening questions:
- Have you traveled outside the United States to any of the Geographic Areas (countries) with Sustained Transmission within last 21 days? Here is the link to the Center for Disease Control’s information on restricted travel.(constantly updated)
- Have you had close contact with a person with possible or confirmed COVID-19 infection (Coronavirus) in the past 14 days?
- Do you have any Influenza (Flu) Like Illness (ILI) symptoms such as fever, chills, myalgia (muscle pain), headache, malaise, nonproductive cough, sore throat, or rhinitis (sniffles, runny nose)?
Stay safe and we will see you soon!
The MyoTech Team
Health & Wellness
1828 Avenue of the Cities
Moline, IL 61265
Phone number: 309 764 0008
Fax number: 309 764 0059
Monday-Wednesday 7a.m. - 5p.m.
Thursday 7a.m. - 4p.m.
Friday 7a.m. - 12p.m.
©1976-2021 MyoTech Dental & integrative Health. All Rights Reserved.